Elections for Minister in the Arctic Paix Colony are happening soon

In the Arctic Paix Colony, there will be elections for a new role, Minister. The Minister's role was outlined in the ARCTIC PAIX Administration Document.

There are 4 people running for Minister. The only Fraughtian running is Packerfan Gamer, with support from the Fraughtian Progressive Party. The other 3 Paixians are Nickolazz, Vipersden, and SuperRoboWizard. They each have given a statement to Arctic Paix on why they should be Minister.

"Members of Arctic Paix, I am your first obvious choice as leader. I have led the CMR, a very successful Fraughtian Region, for 2 years prior to joining Arctic Paix. I'm invested in the Paix Community, and I'm even looking to buy a shop! Wouldn't you rather have someone with 2 years of leadership history than a guy who joined Arctic Paix last month?"
Packerfan Gamer, FPP


"Why should i be the first minister of Arctic Paix? I believe I would be a good choice for minister because I know how to run a server and the server i'm currently apart of is at 403 members with 5 bots (already subtracted the bots). I also have the strength to keep getting back up after a failure and will accept any blame that comes with them. My plans for here include polishing a few rough edges in the server, increasing advertisements, and trying to keep moral up in the server"
Nickolazz

"As you may or may not know, my name is Viper and I'm running for Minister of Arctic Paix.
I've been here since the start, exactly an hour after this server came into the light. I've helped Uni bring this server up to where it is today and have stood by my words to assist him as much as I could. Becoming the Minister would be that last step to fulfilling that request. I believe that I have the experience to do something to this degree and now I need your help to make that a reality.
Into more detail, I've been staffing multiple servers for a long time. I even ran one for a bit while the owner was on his off time. I'm overall very mature and responsible. Which does assist in solving issues and recruiting the proper people for the proper jobs. 
I want this position to ensure that I can continue to support the server for the long term in a more upfront manner. My passion for the people of this server is a driving force in making me want to run for Minister.
So when election date comes around, can I count on your support? 
Thank you for your time."
Vipersden

 "While I may have little experience as a server admin, I have been a leader of many kinds before. The server you know and love would not change much, and I would moderate in a cool and logical fashion. There are, however, a few adjustments Paixians have been wanting for a while now, and I would be sure to implement them, and thoughtfully consider future suggestions. Do not worry for my reliability either; I will be available to fix problems or even just lean on at almost any reasonable hour." 
 SuperRoboWizard

Comments

Advertisement

Popular Posts