CMR Elections are Underway and Some Other News...

The CMR Elections for the next governor are currently underway, but first there is some news I need to share.

CMR Journal Is Coming Back (Most Likely)

I know I haven't been all that active here on the CMR Journal, as I've been busy with school projects. All of that is about to change if I get voted in as governor, however. Assuming I do get voted in, I will hire a journalist to take over my position here in CMR Journal. I will still write the occasional news article, but it would be up to them to write the most of them. 

CMR Elections

There are 3 people currently running for CMR Governor, Packerfan Gamer, Raymes, and Shadowman586. The Fraughtian Progressive Party is backing Packerfan Gamer, and the other two are running as independents. The election will close on March the 22nd at 4:30 PM CST.

Mission Statements

Packerfan Gamer
I will keep the CMR active, I will involve the community in government decisions, I will make sure the community stays informed by hiring a journalist, and I will advertise and grow the CMR. When you vote for me, you are voting for a strong leader. The CMR will become bigger, better, and stronger with me as your leader. 
The Fraughtian Progressive Party has had a long history of great candidates, even the President himself is apart of the FPP. The Party knew I had something inside of me when they asked me to be backed by them. #PackerFan4CMR! 
Raymes
Does not have one.
Shadowman586
I will be making sure the chat stays clean while not stopping important conversations or intervening, and I will focus on making this region more colaberative and cooperative. and the occasional competition. Vote Shadow!

Current Election Results

Update - 4:30 PM CST Packerfan has 7 votes, Raymes has 0 votes, and Shadowman586 has 1 vote.

Update - March 24th. Marbal has extended the vote, click here for more information. Packerfan has 16 votes and Raymes has 8 votes.

Comments

Advertisement

Popular Posts